We are looking for an Infrastructure Funding & Delivery Planner to join our team.
GLN Planning is a town planning consultancy of around a dozen professionals located in the Sydney CBD. Providing advice to government and private sector clients on equitable ways to plan, fund and deliver urban infrastructure is a key part of our business. You will be involved in preparing infrastructure contributions plans and strategies, providing advice to developers on works in kind and planning agreements, providing advice to councils and State Government on developer contributions, providing advice on the feasibility of development controls, and developing systems and tools to monitor and manage developer contributions schemes.
You should send us your brief CV if you:
- Have an interest and a passion in cities and how they work
- Have qualifications (or are soon to be qualified) in urban planning, law, land economics, project management or similar
- Have experience in any of the following: strategic land use planning, development assessment, development management, or in negotiating developer agreements for the provision of infrastructure
- Are proficient in producing well-designed Excel worksheets
- Are analytical, diligent, hardworking, can work in a team, and driven to produce high quality work.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary, performance bonuses, superannuation package and entitlement to participate in the staff profit share arrangement
- Professional development and training.
GLN Planning has completed around 1,000 projects since the company started in 2012. Many of our client relationships have been forged over a number of years. This doesn’t happen by accident, but by hard work, attention to detail, and putting the client first.
Our regular clients include State government agencies, local councils and developers across NSW. Our work spans a range of fields including urban release area planning, infill and urban renewal development, development feasibility and development contributions projects.
What you need to do to take up this opportunity:
Submit your brief CV of no more than 2 pages to email@example.com by 16 November 2018. Inquiries about the position can be made by phoning Greg New on 9249 4100.